We at Essential Safety have been serving the Rockies since 1959. Since then we have had a lot of experience with the world of occupational health and safety. Let us share our experience with you.
Safety is Truly our Top Priority
The central mission of Essential Safety is assisting all industries in achieving total worker safety. In 2000, we formed a division specifically tailored to addressing the technical needs of the modern safety professional, Essential Safety Services. ESS provides equipment services and rental; as well as training on all safety related situations and compliance standards.
Essential Safety’s core has always been its people. We make sure to always have the best resources for any situation, which requires the best people we can find. Whether it’s our staff of EHS trainers, factory certified technicians, or members of our highly engaged and experienced sales team, everyone here at Essential Safety continually strives to be the best safety professionals they can be. Our strong bonds with both manufacturers and Health and Safety Organizations and Agencies allow us to stay on the cutting edge of compliance. An edge we use to ensure the customer the best solution possible for their safety needs.
- George Rex - Senior Training Specialist
- Otis Simpson - Senior Instrument Specialist
- Jerry Scott - Director of Services
- John Moya - Senior Technician
- Todd Eubanks - Fall Protection Service Manager
- Dave Shomaker - Senior Instrument Specialist
- Mike Lewis - Field Service Specialist
- David "Griff" Griffin - Streamlight/Instrument Technician